Maxxima MLN-10 LED Night Light with Sensor (Pack of 4)


Making the Night Light!5

I like these nightlights. I have one in every room except the bedroom and they light up the place so I can walk around.



The light sensors don't turn them off unless the light is really bright and near the unit but I understand that those light sensors get more sensitive with time.



They have 2 places where the light goes out. A round circle covered with a "defuser" which spreads the light out evenly in a circle and a smaller oval with a "grate" over it which sends the light out as if it was shining through bars. I put the circle down toward the carpet to cut down on the glare off the ceiling and walls.



The 360° rotation allows you to send the light in any direction.More detail ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List